The protection of your data is of utmost importance to Lenwood Capital GmbH. With this declaration, we want to inform you about the handling of data in our company in relation to the use of our websites. At this point, we would like to emphasize that we process personal data in accordance with data protection regulations, particularly the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation; referred to as: GDPR).
1. Definitions of terms
- “Personal data” refers to all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (referred to as the “data subject”); a natural person is considered identifiable if they can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by means of assignment to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more special characteristics that express the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural, or social identity of this natural person.
- “Processing” refers to any operation or set of operations performed with or without the help of automated processes in connection with personal data, such as collection, recording, organization, sorting, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, comparison, or linking, restriction, erasure, or destruction.
- “Controller” refers to the natural or legal person, authority, institution, or other body that alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
2. Data Controllers
The websites available under the domain lenwoodcapital.com are operated by the company Lenwood Capital GmbH. Lenwood Capital GmbH decides on the purposes and means of processing. Lenwood Capital GmbH is the point of contact for the data subjects in all respects. Nevertheless, you can also direct inquiries regarding data protection to the data controller.
Data controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other national data protection laws and other data protection provisions is:
3. Data protection officer
Our company is not obliged to appoint a data protection officer. Therefore, you can contact us directly for any questions regarding data protection.
4. General information on data protection
We generally only process your personal data if this is necessary for the provision of our offer. In addition, we only process personal data if you actively make it available to us, for example by filling out forms, sending emails and requests, sending us your application, or in connection with ordering a newsletter or other services.
The personal data you provide will only be used for the purpose of contract execution and processing your requests or applications. Processing and use of your personal data for other purposes, such as advice, advertising, and market research, will only take place if you have previously agreed to this use or we are entitled or obligated to do so by law.
Your data is processed exclusively in states of the European Economic Area. This includes the member states of the European Union and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
Your data will be processed by us as long as it is necessary for the initiation or fulfillment of a contract or for processing your matter. If your data is processed for advertising purposes based on a legitimate interest, your data will be stored as long as you do not object to the processing. If the conditions for storing your data are no longer met, we will delete your data, unless we are legally entitled or obliged to retain it.
5. Applicant data
When you apply to us, we only collect the information that we need to process your application. These are:
- Name and surname
- E-Mail address
- Telephone number
- Achieved degree
- Your work experience in years
- Your salary expectation and
- Any additional information that you voluntarily provide us with.
The legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
6. Provision of the website and creation of log files
When using the website, we do not collect any personal data, except for the data provided by your browser that is technically necessary to enable you to visit the website and ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) GDPR):
- Date and time of website use
- Browser type/version
- Operating system used
- Pages visited with us including duration of stay
- Previously visited website
We evaluate the data for statistical purposes. Personal evaluation does not take place. The temporary storage of your IP address is necessary to enable delivery of the website to your device. For this purpose, the user’s IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session. In addition, the data serves us for the optimization of the website and for the security of our IT systems, which also constitutes our legitimate interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required for the purpose of its collection. In the case of data collection for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session ends.
You can set your browser to inform you about the setting of cookies and to only allow cookies in individual cases or generally exclude them, and to activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If you do not want us to recognize your device, please set your browser to delete cookies from your device, block all cookies, or warn you before a cookie is stored. In this case, however, you may not be able to fully use all the features of the website.
For our website, we use the following types of cookies (the legal basis for processing personal data using cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- Session cookies or functional cookies (e.g. for maintaining navigation elements and for help texts). These store a session ID that allows different requests from your browser to be associated with the same session. This allows your device to be recognized when you visit the website again.
- Language or regional setting cookies store which country, currency, or language settings the website should be called with. Without the use of these cookies, some functions of the website cannot be offered. It is necessary for the browser to be recognized for these functions. The user data collected through technically necessary cookies is not used to create user profiles. This is also our legitimate interest in processing personal data under Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Cookies are automatically deleted after a specified duration, which can be different for each cookie. You can delete the cookies we set at any time in the security settings of your browser.
8. Data security
We ensure that the data collected as part of the use of the services we provide is protected against loss, incorrect changes, or unauthorized access by third parties through appropriate technical and organizational measures. Our security measures are continually reviewed and adjusted in line with technological development.
9. Newsletter / Research Report
For signing up for our email newsletters / research reports, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure, where we send you a confirmation email after submitting your email address, asking for confirmation that you want to receive the email newsletter / research report. If you provide the confirmation, we store your email address and any additional data you may have provided until you unsubscribe from the email newsletter / research report.
The legal basis for processing the data after signing up for the email newsletter / research report is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR. The collection of the user’s email address is used to deliver the newsletter / research report.
You can revoke your consent to receive the email newsletter at any time with effect for the future via email at [email protected] or through the further communication channels mentioned above.
10. Your rights
You have the following rights:
- Right to information under Article 15 GDPR
- Right to correction under Article 16 GDPR
- Right to deletion under Article 17 GDPR
- Right to restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR
- Right to object under Article 21 GDPR
- Right to data transferability under Article 20 GDPR
- Right to file a complaint with a data protection authority (e.g. Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (BayLDA), Promenade 18, 91522 Ansbach; Postanschrift Postfach 1349, 91504 Ansbach, Deutschland; Telefon: +49 (0) 981 180093-0).
Status: February 2023